domingo, 27 de março de 2011

Lose your freedom

Many people think to be with other people in a relationship is be your owner. Don't give freedom, have obsession jealousy, doing a lot promise like "I'll love you forever and ever". Few days after this is over. Have you had fall in love? I think that this is be fall in love. Because love is another feeling. And then you say: "I loved her". When we went to the theater, was so beautiful. She talked to me: I'll want to be with you forever. But now I'm alone, she said: "you used to write to me". We've been together since the 2007s.
And then never say forever.

2 comentários:

  1. correção...

    Lose your freedom

    Many people think (THAT BEING) with other people in a relationship is (BEING A PERSON'S OWNER). Don't give freedom, have obsession jealousy, do (-) a lot promise like "I'll love you forever and ever". Few days after this is over. Have you (EVER FELL) in love? I think that this is(N'T) (FALLING) in love. Because love is another feeling. And then you say: "I loved her". When we went to the theater, (IT) was so beautiful. She talked to me: I'll want to be with you forever. But now I'm alone, she said: "you used to write to me". We've been together since the 2007s.
    And then never say forever.

    OH MY GOD!.... NO WORDS ;)
    hahah

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Right correction by Ricardo


    Lose your freedom

    Many people think that being with other people in a relationship is beimg a person's owner. Don't give freedom, have obsession jealousy, do a lot promise like "I'll love you forever and ever". Few days after this is over. Have you ever fell in love? I think that this isn't falling in love. Because love is another feeling. And then you say: "I loved her". When we went to the theater, it was so beautiful. She talked to me: I'll want to be with you forever. But now I'm alone, she said: "you used to write to me". We've been together since the 2007s.
    And then never say forever.

    ResponderExcluir